Schuyler Estates Bungalow Plan
Scroll down to see our Bungalow floor plan, standard features and optional amenities!
Michael DeAngelis from Coldwell Banker in Brantford is the Sales Representative for Brant New Age Homes. Complete this convenient contact form and request more information about a new custom home from Brant New Age Homes!
SCHUYLYER Estates BUNGALOWS
- The unit shall be all BRICK & STONE, pre-selected by Builder.
- The unit shall be bungalow style with 1 1/2 car garage and two bedrooms, main floor with area of approximately 1200 square feet.
- Quality maintenance free Vinyl clad windows throughout.
- One steel exterior door at front entrance and one steel door leading into garage.
- Deadbolt locks on all exterior steel doors.
- Three exterior lights, one light next to garden door, two lights at front of unit, location to be determined by Builder.
- Two outside water taps and one outside waterproof electrical out- let.
- Maintenance free aluminum fascia, soffits and eavestroughing, siding, pre-selected by Builder.
- The driveway and entrance way shall be paved with asphalt.
- Each unit area graded pursuant to lot grading plan and fully sodded or seeded, except treed areas.
- Wooden Deck, 8′ x 14′, pressure-treated, with railing, at rear of unit off Living/Dining Room, accessible by garden patio door.
- Steel non-insulated garage door.
INTERIOR – KITCHEN
- Quality kitchen cabinets and countertops to be chosen from Builder’s samples if not already pre-selected.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- The hood fan above stove to be vented outside.
- An electrical range outlet for stove.
INTERIOR – BATHROOMS
- A four piece bathroom including white one piece Acrylic Tub, towel rack and toilet dispenser, to be located by Builder.
- One light fixture, shower rod, mirror and fan in each bathroom.
- Three-piece rough-in bathroom on lower level.
- Pressure balancing faucet.
MAIN – FLOOR LAUNDRY
- One vinyl laundry tub.
- One electrical receptacle for dryer.
- Vented adapter for dryer, excluding flexible hose
INTERIOR TRIM AND PAINTING
- 800 Series doors, white.
- White trim.
- Walls and Ceilings to be gyproced including exterior basement walls to the floor. (When finished).
- Nail hole and gyproc joints shall not be filled. (Unfinished basement)
- Ceilings to be stippled excluding bathroom, garage and laundry room
- Painted one colour throughout, with one primer coat and one finish coat, colour pre-selected by Builder.
- Circuit-breaker type panel with 100 amp service.
- One electrical outlet in garage.
- Three pull cord lights and one light switch (top of stairs) in basement.
- Roughed-in central vacuum.
- Smoke Detectors.
- Six overhead light fixtures of the builder’s choice.
- Forced air High Efficiency gas furnace.
- Heat registers in each room.
- Hot water tank is gas fired rental unit.
- Exterior walls insulated with R25 and ceilings with R60 except garage.
- Exterior walls in basement to be strapped (2” x 4”) and insulated with R17 fibreglass insulation the full height.
- HRV Heat Recovery Ventilator
- Broadloom to be chosen from Builder’s samples to be installed in all bedrooms, hall area, living room, dining room and stairs leading into basement.
- Underpadding of Builder’s choice to be installed with broadloom.
- Ceramic floors to be installed in kitchen, main floor bathroom and front entrance
- Nail screwed and glued floors.
- Unit to be thoroughly cleaned prior to possession.
- Moen lever taps throughout.
- Cathedral Ceiling/Dning Room Area.
- Central Air Conditioning.
|Recreation Room Complete
(per Model Home, Electric Fireplace Not Included)
|Lower Bonus Room Complete
(includes walk-in closet with Space Age Shelving)
|Complete Lower Baths
(3 pc. bath includes ceramic tile floor, one piece acrylic shower stall with 4′ vanity)
|2 pc. bath (same as above without shower stall)||$6,800.00|
|Main level with drystack stone 50”||$4,000.00|
|Lower level with drystack stone 70”||$4,800.00|
Please note: Prices, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. End units and walkouts are subject to premium charges. Specifications and plans are subject to change by the builder.